February 16 - March 18
The current plan is to take advantage of the 3 day weekend and try to make it out to Caprock Canyon. We will leave Saturday Morning and arrive back home Monday. But since it’s February in Texas, we will keep an eye on the weather and if the forecast looks to be too cold, we will fall back to a more local option. https://www.
signupgenius.com/go/ 10C0E4FA4A72BA7FBCE9-47397694- february#/